Monday, October 12, 2009

miss u so much..<3

baby im missin you,
what did i do to deserve this
i didnt even get one last kiss from you
oh baby god took your love from me
he needed an angel so it seems
i need to feel your hands all over me
i need to feel you kissing me
i need to feel you holding me
i need to feel your touch
because i miss your love so much and
i cant keep on living this way
i need you here with me
its hard for me to tell you i love you
why did you leave me why couldnt you just stay
because my world is nothing
without you now i dont know what to do
with myself i wouldve giving you anything
just to make you happy just to here you say
that you love me one last time
ive go hell a back over and over again
just to prove to you how much i need you here
there is nothing that i wouldnt do
i cry for i lie for u and theres no doubt
that if i could take your place in heaven
i would die for you yes i will
i would rather give up my life
than to see tears in your eyes
baby im missing you oh god damn it
i love you so..

No comments:

Post a Comment